1. Nicole Richie in Naeem Khan. I love her blue eyeshadow. I love the colour of this dress; I think the colour stops all of the embellishments that cover every inch of fabric from becoming glitzy and OTT. So demure and lovely.
2. Michelle Dockery in Alexandre Vaultheir. Definitely my second favourite dress of them all, after Kate Hudson’s amazing McQueen dress. Her figure is amazing, and is really has to be to pull off something as fitted as this! Love the gold detail and the high neckline. Love, love, love. ♥
3. Anne Hathaway. Now that her hair has grown a bit, it really suits her. And I keep hearing people say that she should carry on regaining the weight that she lost.. she always looked great, but personally I think she looks just as amazing when she’s this thin too! She’s wearing Chanel Couture, and she just looks so lovely and angelic and delicate.
4. Jessica Alba. I’ve never been a big fan on top-to-toe coral or peach but it really suits her. Oscar de la Renta. Love the style and shape of the skirt. However… the orange lipstick teamed with coral is a bit predictable, and I hate the weird, fluffy handbag. I’m sure I had something like that in my dressing up box when I was a child…
5. How incredible if Salma Hayek’s figure! Apparently she considers herself ‘short and chubby’, so I’ve decided, she must be insane to think that of herself. The bow at her hipbone really draws the eye to those amazing curves…. what else need be said? ♥
6. Megan Fox. Dolce & Gabbana, teamed with a pair of Jimmy Choo’s, Lorraine Schwartz jewels and a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch bag. She looks so angelic!