Today is a Net-a-Porter day. It would have to be one of – if not the top fashion-window-shopping site that I like to frequent. Is I could afford to shop there, it would even top ASOS. It seems, don’t send much colour my way today. I’ve always been a big fan of the cute-dress-and-leather combination; throwing an edgier, harder twist on my signature dresses, and I couldn’t help but fall in love with this Vivienne Westwood jacket the moment I saw it. No horrible buttons/zips that bulge in all the wrong places! The scarf is the only pop of colour that I’m interested in. It’s a monochrome day. Tie it to my handbag in a pretty bow, and I’m a happy bunny indeed.
1. Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Renee Felt-Paneled Leather Jacket. £595. Available here.
2. Valentino Bow-Embellished Wool-Blend Crepe Mini-Dress. £1725. Available here.
3. Saint Laurent Paris Patent-Leather Point-Toe Pumps. £485. Available here.
4. Jason Wu Daphne Floral-Print Leather Tote £1525. Available here.
5. Valentino Carmen Printed Silk-Twill Scarf. £200. Available here.
6. Marni Leather and Crystal Multi-Strand Necklace. £490. Available here.
7. Aurélie Biddermann Knotted Gold-Plated Cuff. £200. Available here.
8. H & H Gold-Plated Swaovski Crystal Arrow Ring. £115. Available here.
Total: £5335… I’m not even going to attempt to convert that into sold bodily parts/fluids.