It’s a graphic t-shirt day, a break from the usual full midi skirts, satin shirts and Nasty Gal bustiers that became my staple pieces of the summer. I’d wear this Alexander McQueen tee tucked loosely into the Oscar de la Renta silk trousers; I love the combination of an edgy youth and sophisticated chic. Throw a co-ordinated knit in there for the evening, and a pair of beautiful slippers, and I’m (in my imaginary dress up world) ready for my day.
Seriously though, does anyone want to take me shopping?
1. Alexander McQueen Floral Embroidered Skull T-shirt. £450. Available here.
2. Oscar de la Renta Printed Silk and Cotton Blend Straight-Leg Trousers. £282. Available here.
3. Oscar de la Renta Spanish Mule Embellished Linen and Leather Slippers. £400. Available here.
4. Toga Intarsia Mohair-Blend Cardigan. £365. Available here.
5. Rochas Two-Tone Leather Tote. £820. Available here.
6. Vickisarge Artisan Gold-Plated Swarovski Crystal and Feather Earring. £190. Available here.
7. Arme De L’Amour Gold-Plated Finger Bracelet. £215. Available here.
8. Thierry Lasry Painty Round-Frame Acetate Sunglasses. £330. Available here.