Generally, I’m a bit of a fashion traditionalist; I don’t tend to experiment too wildly, I know what I like, I know what I can wear, and what I can’t, and I stick to that. However, sometimes, I’m willing to piece together things that will probably clash; florals and stripes, brights and monochromes, or in this case, silk and silk, green diamonds with blue Tudor-rose-esque motifs. A belt would be required to stop the silk-on-silk slip-and-slide. An extra button undone would reveal a hint of black lace. A few simple items of jewellery would turn the outfit from mismatched pyjama to daytime glamour, completed with rolled up sleeves and folded trouser legs, and a pair of nude heels. I love this trend – the best trends are always the cosiest, after all!
1. J. Crew Collection Silk-Foulard Wide-Leg Pants. £475. Available here.
2. Equipment Blaise Boundless Print Silk Shirt. £320. Available here.
4. Miu Miu Madras Textured-Leather Tote. £1080. Available here.
5. Gianvito Rossi Leather Pumps. £425. Available here.
6. Fendi Two-Tone D-Frame Acetate Sunglasses. £200. Available here.
7. ASOS Chunky Metal Super Skinny Waist Belt. £2.50. Available here.
8. Maria Black Vixed Gold-Plated Necklace £130. Available here.
9. Jennifer Fisher Screw Gold-Plated Cuff. £315. Available here.
10. Arme De L’Amour Chevron Gold-Plated Phalanx Ring. £110. Available here.