Honestly, Topshop is, in my opinion, one of those brands that shouldn’t be able to pull off a runway show. I was twelve when they made their fashion week debut, and so I’m pretty much always known Topshop as being a ‘runway brand’ since the age when I really became interested in fashion, and yet still, while child actors Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen and Victoria Beckham – an ex spice girl – have all been bale to establish themselves as, first and foremost, fashion designers, in our minds, Topshop for me is still just a high street store that sells edgy, sometimes questionable, generally affordable and sometimes overpriced items that we all wear. Nevertheless, Topshop’s more ‘high-end’ line: Topshop Unique, is definitely one of the darlings of LFW year after year. I don’t know quite how they do it, but I sure as hell love them even more for it. Therefore, today’s look revolves around a Topshop Unique skirt… roll on SS15’s collection!
1. Oasis Betty Plain Shirt in Green. £38. Available here.
2. Topshop Unique Printed Silk-Georgette Skirt. £95. Available here.
3. See by Chloé Medium Leather Bag. £325. Available here.
4. Nicholas Kirkwood Eye-Embroidered Velvet Slippers. £430. Available here.
5. Wallis Bright Statement Flower Collar Necklace.
£18.50 £12.95. Available here.
6. Robert Lee Morris Gold Cuff. £394.99. Available here.
7. Forever 21. Twisted Ring Set. £3.50. Available here.
8. Mykita Taulant Round Sunglasses. £310. Available here.
9. ASOS Lace Trim Ankle Socks. £3.50. Available here.