Give me drama today – in the best possible way – in my wardrobe. So often, I’ve pined over the beautiful gowns that hit the runways and red carpets, but of course, when would I wear them? Well sometimes, I think I’d just head straight out on my daily errands in a big, puffy ball-skirt or a dressed down gown. Why not? It’d be such a waste, otherwise. This Alberta Ferretti maxi skirt is the perfect example of wearable drama – being a skirt, it can be teamed with something casual; a crop top, a tucked-in slogan t-shirt, a boyfriend-fit jumper or a leather jacket. It hangs just high enough off the ground not to be ruined by the grime of the city streets.
1. Alberta Ferretti Pleated Wrap-Effect Taffeta Maxi-Skirt. £1335. Available here.
2. Balmain Cropped Knitted Top. £1125. Available here.
3. Saint Laurent Oversized Tartan Mohair-Blend Cardigan. £880. Available here.
4. Michael Michael Kors Hamilton Large Textured-Leather Tote in Black. £310. Available here.
5. Jimmy Choo Wheel Suede Slippers. £350. Available here.
6. Valentino Printed Silk-Chiffon Scarf. £220. Available here.
7. Finds Lockhart & Co. Hatters Embroidered Wool-Blend Felt Cap. £70. Available here.
8. Kenneth Jay Lane Hammered Gold-Plated. £125. Available here. x2.
9. Iam by Ileana Makri Chantilly Gold-Plated Necklace. £615. Available here.