This could so easily step over the line into a going out outfit, especially with the heels and clutch bag, but I would still dare to wear it to the corner shop to buy milk for my cornflakes… is it just me who finds it impossible to say ‘milk for my cornflakes’ without feeling slightly uncomfortable, like it’s a badly veiled euphemism or some such thing? …I think I need to find some girl friends to dilute their foul-mouthed, dirty-minded influences. Anyone?
1. Whistles Suzu Crepe Jumpsuit in Lilac. £255 Available here.
2. AllSaints Ireen Rip Bomber Jacket. £195. Available here.
3. Oasis Kimono Envelope Clutch Bag. £25. Available here.
4. Zara Sling Back Heels. £39.99. Available here.
5. My Flash Trash Spine Bangle. £70. Available here.
6. Giles Libertine Thorn Ring. £25. Available here.