It started with a swimsuit… as a keen swimmer, I’m always looking for that perfect swim suit, and this one is my perfect swimsuit; cut out, florals, flattering cut.. it’s the whole package for me, if I’m honest. I’d wear it as a bodysuit as well as a swimsuit, and the best part is, it’s less than £100… teamed with aztec prints, ruby shades, a statement necklace and a few designer pieces, and I’m all set for a stroll through Hampstead Heath on a lazy sunday afternoon for a swim in the lakes… let’s not mention the required post-swim top and just focus on the swimsuit, shall we?
1. Insight Tin Rose Cut-Out Swimsuit. £75. Available here.
2. ASOS Pleat Front Bonded Midi Skirt.
£40 £30. Available here.
3. Modcloth Somebody That I Houston Know Cardigan $59.99. Available here.
4. Chloé Marcie Medium Shoulder Bag. £1,235. Available here.
5. Valentino Garavani Rockstud Ballerina in Red. £595. Available here.
6. Zara Rhinestone Necklace £19.99. Available here.
7. Topshop Hinged Bracelet. £10. Available here.
8. Topshop Red Enamel Circle Ring Pack. £14.50. Available here.
9. Boohoo Laura Lace Socks. £4. Available here.