Today I’m feeling very English country, because what’s that saying? You can take the girl out of the [tiny Derby-skirting village/series of European hostels], but you can’t take the [country/wanderer] out of the girl? Something like that. Of course, I had my exact outfit of the day in mind… only to realise that all of my wonderful baggy jumpers are still locked away in my Dad’s spare room, waiting for me… so instead… if only. Besides, it’s too early to tell yet which way the weather will turn. You just never know. Sunny sundress or farmer chic?
1. John Lewis Ghost Keira Tea Dress in Blush. £60. Available here.
2. Stella McCartney Faux Leather Wedge Ankle Boots. £355. Available here.
3. American Apparel Sheer Luxe Shapes Over-the-Knee Socks. $15. Available here.
4. Burberry Medium Grainy Leather Bowling back. £1350. Available here.
5. Topshop Acid Wash Jumper in Khaki. £40. Available here.
6. Topshop Assorted Bead Necklace. £18.50. Available here.
7. My Flash Trash Gold Chain Green Stone Bracelet. £20. Available here.
8. My Flash Trash Gold Chain Turquoise Stone Bracelet. £20. Available here.
9. Topshop Enamel Arrow Finger and Midi Ring. £6.50. Available here.
10. Asos Felt Floppy Hat in Camel. £20. Available here.