Is there anything more English than a flat cap? Besides… a Union Jack-printed flat cap, perhaps, but luckily I don’t think such a things exist (except for perhaps in the deepest depths of an Ebay store warehouse in China). I’ll admit, one of the things that I have found to be tricky since cutting my hair, is finding a hat that suits a pixie cut. I know that hats and short hair can work – plenty of men look amazing in hats, after all, but I definitely find myself much more limited for choice than I am used to. A flat cap, however, works even better with short hair, in my opinion, than long. It’s a hat designed for a pixie cut… and, like I said, I find it weirdly patriotic. However, lets throw in some jewellery, a cute bag, a pop of red lipstick and these beautiful blue floral heels to stop the look from becoming completely androgynous. I’m just not in the mood for going entirely androgynous today.
1. Frame Denim Le High Flared High-Rise Jeans in Dark Denim. £235. Available here.
2. The Row Sabeen Jersey T-Shirt. £210. Available here.
3. Chalayan Stretch-Twill Blazer. £655. Available here.
4. J Crew Floral-Print Twill Pumps. £285. Available here.
5. Chloe Baylee Medium Two-Tone Leather Tote. £1235. Available here.
6. Max Mara Velo Flat Cap. £108. Available here.
7. Topshop Large Purple Stone Ring. £10. Available here.
8. Topshop Bead and Tassel Bracelets. £14.50. Available here.
9. Forever 21 Cylinder Bar Necklace. £2.50. Available here.
10. Mac Makeup Lipstick in Cockney. £15.50. Available here.