Like the rest of us, I can’t enough of the poncho, cape and ‘bigger is better’ trend that has taken the season by storm, and I’m suddenly finding myself spoilt for choice in every high street store as everyone clamours to make their mark on the trend, but personally, one of my newly discovered trend (once again, all thanks to my flatmate), is this bargain Zara scarf for just £26 (with a whole penny to spare!) Just look at it! Perfect for suddenly chills or spontaneous sunny picnics on these awkward in-between-season days when we just don’t quite know what will happen either way. I’m in love…
1. Free People Seamless Cut-Out Top. £48. Available here.
2. Topshop Slouchy Satin Stripe Trousers. £45. Available here.
3. Kurt Geiger Carvela Flats in Tan. £85. Available here.
4. Cambridge Satchel Company 13″ Classic in Vintage. £108. Available here.
5. Zara Jacquard Scarf. £25.99. Available here.
6. Pamela Love Gold Lapis Titan Medallion. £215. Available here.
7. Topshop Charm Skinny Leather Belt. £18. Available here.