It’d be wrong for me to post this without giving a shout out to my lovely flatmate for this one. Being from Spain, she always survives England’s pitiful excuse for a summer (especially now, on the brink of a new season), with skinny jeans and the cosiest looking jumpers that are just a size or two too big. It’s a look that we all reach for at the time of year, but whereas I’ve always stuck mostly to dark jewel tones (but for one regrettable orange jumper), she knows how to bring summer cheer to a sluggish day. Honestly, while I’m living here, you’ll be seeing a lot of influence from both of my two flatmates creeping into my style. The turban, however, that’s all down to the mystery stranger on Brick Lane.
1. Gucci Waffle-Knit Wool Jumper. £455. Available here.
2. J Brand Jake Midi-Rise Slim Jeans. £270. Available here.
3. Christian Louboutin Sakouette Loafers. £425. Available here.
4. Finds En Shalla Beaded Bag. £365. Available here.
5. Nasty Gal Rattle Your Cage Bustier. £25.71. Available here.
6. Virzi+ De Luca Rio Gold-Plated and Cotton Charm Necklace. £610. Available here.
7. Ruxi Tirisi Set of 3 Rose Gold Filled Bracelet. £59.58. Available here.
8. ASOS Knitted Turban Hat in Tobacco. £10. Available here.
9. Joules Saddle Brown Ffionbrooch. £19.95. Available here.