For all of my styling experiments, this outfit, here, is my ultimate style; this is when I am at my most comfortable, and my most confident, when the clothes I’m wearing become less of a statement and more simply, like a second skin. I’m all for monochrome and neutrals, modern twists on classic silhouettes, vintage influences and elegant simplicity. Yes, it is very modern Audrey Hepburn, isn’t it? I blame all of those old Hollywood movies over the years…
1. Preen by Thornton Bregazzi Everly Pleated Stretch-Crepe Skirt. £670. Available here.
2. ISSA Esther Off-The-Shoulder Bandage Top. £250. Available here.
3. CLU Silk and Lace-Trimmed Wool and Cashmere-Blend Cardigan. £430. Available here.
4. Jimmy Choo Walton Suede D’Orsay Point-Toe Flats. £395. Available here.
5. Marni Leather Tote. £1050. Available here.
6. Burberry Prorsum Printed Cashmere Scarf. £695. Available here.
7. Aurelie Bidermann Organic Feathers Gold Necklace. £920. Available here.
8. The Row Cat Eye Leather-Trimmed Acetate Sunglasses. £295. Available here.
9. Valentino Wool-Blend Felt Cape. £1915. Available here.